American Capital Funds Group LLC
Analyzed key aspects of business to evaluate factors driving results and summarized into presentations.
• Developed short-term goals and long-term strategic plans to improve risk control and mitigation.
• Drafted quarterly and yearly reports on company financial metrics to assess successes and account for deficiencies.
• Reviewed customer applications closely to identify any opportunities for further development and revenue.
• Consulted with customers using positive communication and active listening skills, offering sound feedback and answering critical questions with effective solutions.
• Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
• Recommended loan approvals and denials based on customer loan application reviews.
• Conducted interviews and reviewed financial history, credit and property evaluations of each customer.
• Obtained and reviewed corporate financial statements.
• Compiled closing packages for drafting and presentation accuracy.